Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thing 20: GoogleDocs

When I first started using GoogleDocs, I was really surprised at how easy it is to use. As a campus, we were introduced to it by our assistant principal. He had already introduced it to the other two principals on our campus as a way to keep up with office issued detentions. Each team leader was given access to it to enter team issued detentions that were served through the office. We then decided to take it a step further. As a team, we then started using GoogleDocs to handle our team discipline. This was my first time to set a GoogleDoc up myself. I was again surprised at how easy it was to set up and invite others to join. I think another way that we would benefit using this would be as a math department. I like to give my students a copy of our notes. If we all particpated in this, we could all put notes in here so that we all didn't have to do it on a daily basis. We could then adjust the notes as needed to fit our teaching style.

No comments:

Post a Comment