Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thing 13: Online Image Generator

Cute Pictures of Children




Spelling with Flickr


Creating the mosaic was a lot of fun! Think this could be really interesting to do with personal photos for family gifts. It was as simple as picking the number of photos you want to use, picking the outlining color, and then choosing the pictures that you want to use. Inserting a picture was as easy as browsing for the picture you want, inserting it and clicking on upload. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy this was. I also enjoyed using the Spelling with Flickr. I would have added that to this blog as well, but I could not figure out how to get it to show up! Maybe with more time, that is something that I will be able to figure out how to do!

1 comment:

  1. For the Spelling with Flickr, you just have to copy the html script in the box below your words and then past it into your post.

    ReplyDelete