Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thing 14: Discovering Web 2.0 Tools

The first Web 2.0 Tool that I experimented with was 30boxes. I really liked how easy it was to add new events to the calendar. This would be a great tool to use as a family. We could create a calendar for our immediate family, but also create another calendar for extended family. This would definitely make it easier to keep up with all family birthdays, school or sporting events, anniversaries, and family get togethers.

I also experimented with Wordle. This is something that I had used before this exercise. We used this website as a class to create a different type of vocabulary list for the students to have with them at all times. I would like to use this more to be able to give students a list of vocabulary words for each unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment