Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Thing 17: Podcasts: No iPod Needed!

Basically, from my understanding, an Podcast is similar to a television series. You pick and choose the ones that interest you and you pay no attention to those that don't!
One podcast that I enjoyed watching was the Math Factor Podcast. I enjoyed seeing the excitement involved in mathematics as well as the curiosity about trying to figure things out. I also watched a few segments from dansmathcast. There were so many segments to choose from on this page that it almost seemed overwhelming to choose where to begin. I chose both of these podcast from the 23Things page. I am interested in doing a lot more searching for podcasts that I will be able to possibly use in class. I would like to be able to find something that will show my students ways in which they use mathematics in the real world since this is a question that I am faced with many times throughout the year.
This is my first experience with podcasting, so at this point, I do not have the experience to blog about!

No comments:

Post a Comment