Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thing 9: Play in the Wiki Sandbox

Creating a Wiki in the sandbox was an incredibly hard assignment for me. Like I have mentioned several times, I am always worried that I will mess something up with the technology. One good thing that really helped me was being able to look at the other Wikis connected to the Sandbox page and seeing what I needed to figure out how to do next. I still feel very unsure about creating a Wiki page, but I think that the only thing that will be able to help me with these feelings is to be able to play around more and probably make some mistakes. I am working on letting go of my fears of messign things up and just trying to take chances with my mistakes.
Feel free to visit my Wiki and share your input or suggestions as to ways I can improve it or fix mistakes that you may notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment