Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thing 2: Thoughts about Web 2.0

It is interesting to me to see all the different ways in which our students use technology. Having the opportunity to not only search for information, but to be able to post information out for the world to see is just an amazing concept to me. I really like the idea of my students being able to communicate with students all around the world to further their education and to share their knowledge with many. I would like to be able to incorporate a blog for communication with parents and students when they are not in the classroom. This could be an opportunity to share class information as well as being able to help students with their homework or assessments when they are not in the school building. I am also going to look more into podcasts and uderstanding what that consist of.

No comments:

Post a Comment